Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person - whether that's meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Manager of Implementation
to join our team. You will be responsible for the functional and strategic leadership of a team of Implementation Managers. You play a key role in creating the best first impressions for our customers and setting them up for ongoing success. This role has continuous opportunities to work cross functionally with other leaders and provide delightful customer solutions. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry, and backed by prominent VCs including Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst. POSITION LOCATION:
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for overall team and project management
- Ensures the Implementation team represents customer needs, accurate business requirements and ongoing advocacy to other internal stakeholders - Responsible for leading an Implementation team to increase knowledge sharing, learnings and create consistent customer experiences
- Continually define and deploy implementation strategies that deliver effective, efficient and consultative support that aligns to department business goals and objectives.
- Stay current with industry and customer trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Spring Health's products and services
- Support a team of Implementation Managers and hold the team accountable for their development
- Serve as a thought leader within the organization for how best to implement new products/services within Spring Health's systems
- Work cross-functionally with RevOps, Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams.
- Providing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports to leadership
- This position reports to the Sr Director of Implementation
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years managing people with a proven track record of team retention and growth
- 3+ years of customer implementation experience
- Prior experience with Customer Relationship Management Software (e.g. Salesforce, Catalyst)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to reconcile data from multiple sources to continually drive value
- Effective listener with creative use of problem-solving skills to ensure root issues are addressed in a timely & strategic manner
- Enthusiasm & a proactive approach to problem-solving
- High integrity organizational skills and attention to detail
- Humility, resourcefulness, directness, ambition, professionalism
- A strong understanding and application of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Customer Success
- A deep passion to transform the U.S. healthcare system, especially mental health
- Willing and able to travel as necessary (approx. 10%)
What we'd love to see:
Benefits of working at Spring Health: Focus on total health including:
- Demonstrated passion for, and understanding of, mental illness and broader U.S. healthcare system
- Prior SaaS-based / B2B2C solutions experience
- Prior experience with Atlasian (Confluence, Jira) suite of products
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One MedicalAccess to Spring Health's platform which includes (10) free therapy sessionsUnlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays16-18 weeks paid parental leave Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible, remote friendly work arrangements and setupCalm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days Donation matching to support your favorite causesEmployee resource groups Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock optionsEmployer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:Members Come First
We are genuine member advocates.Move Fast to Change Lives
We build with urgency and intention.Take Ownership
We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives
We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.Science Will Win
We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.Candor with Care
We are open, honest and empathetic.Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.