Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person - whether that's meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, execute and optimize inbound and outbound digital marketing, which may include websites, mobile, app, email, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), digital advertising, social media marketing, affiliates, and emerging digital channels.
What you'll be doing:
- Optimize and execute a variety of digital marketing campaigns that effectively target, engage, and convert our core audiences, which include prospects, members, and providers
- Support the delivery of account-based marketing (ABM) digital campaigns that drive pipeline growth and revenue, leveraging key channels such as paid social, SEM, display and more
- Coordinate with cross-functional marketing partners including brand, content, growth, event, and member marketing to align digital strategies with broader initiatives that support pipeline growth, member activation and/or provider recruitment
- Build A/B testing strategies for ad creative, messaging, landing pages and more
- Use analytics and insights (e.g., site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates, visitor feedback) to optimize digital experiences and marketing spend.
- Work with external agencies and collaborate across multiple teams within and outside of the marketing team
- Think creatively and contribute to growth strategies, while executing on the tactics
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience digital marketing, demand generation and / or similar at a high-growth B2B organization or agency that supports them
- Expertise with paid media platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a proven track record of making data driven decisions to achieve company KPIs
- Proven ability to accurately report on marketing budgets and KPIs
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast paced and high growth startup environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to deliver quality campaigns that serve a variety of business objectives
- Experience in building targeted segments and campaigns based on persona, industry and accounts.
- Ability to create a test to learn model and pivot decisions based on results.
- Excellent written communication, organization, time-management and project management skills
- Experience with ABM platforms including 6Sense as well as Salesforce, Google Analytics and Hubspot is a plus
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Benefits of working at Spring Health: Focus on total health including:
- Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
- Move Fast to Change LivesWe build with urgency and intention.
- Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
- Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Science Will WinWe will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
- Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One MedicalAccess to Spring Health's platform which includes (10) free therapy sessionsUnlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays16-18 weeks paid parental leave Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible, remote friendly work arrangements and setupCalm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days Donation matching to support your favorite causesEmployee resource groups Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock optionsEmployer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:Members Come First
We are genuine member advocates.Move Fast to Change Lives
We build with urgency and intention.Take Ownership
We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives
We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.Science Will Win
We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.Candor with Care
We are open, honest and empathetic.Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.