Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Status - Full-time
About Us: RTL Networks, Inc. is a rapidly-growing company primarily focused on providing information technology (IT) support services and personnel to a variety of commercial and government customers for long term contracts. By providing a wide array of professional services and products, we help our customers leverage technology and operate with total confidence in the predictability, security and reliability of their technology resources in order to meet business objectives.
Job Purpose or Summary:
The activities of the Project Manager encompass the following:
- Provide project leadership, guidance, and direction to project personnel.
- Set project priorities with the CHENG.
- Communicate and interface with the PMA / sponsor, Class Desk, NAVAIR Technical Area Experts (TAE)/Subject Matter Experts (SME), supporting agencies, and/or private industry contractors and/or suppliers.
- Submit Work Assignment Agreements (WAA) and provide input to budget / financial drills and data calls.
- Develop accurate and complete project requirements, project plans, budget plans, budget summaries, detailed baseline plans, Work Packages (WP), and Baseline Change Requests (BCR) within required timeframes.
- Lead all project planning activities.
- Monitor, manage, and report project cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Monitor, manage, and report project financial status.
- Develop and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Tier 1 schedule for each assigned project and status monthly; delivering the schedule to sponsors and stakeholders as requested.
- Support resolution of technical issues through coordination with CHENG, LSE, and SEs.
- Support Program Management Reviews (PMR) through planning and coordination with the IPTL and CHENG and engage with the supporting staff for inputs (e.g., execution metrics).
- Support milestone reviews (as scheduled) by planning, coordination, and briefing of the technical elements IAW NAVAIR SETR process (with support from the CHENG and engineering staff).
- Manage day-to-day performance of the product development team.
- Ensure the project is executed within the budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Adhere to and execute project risk management process.
- Identify project risks and ensure critical risks are identified in the project schedule.
- Develop and adhere to risk mitigation plans.
- Establish programmatic and technical metrics that measure project progress and product quality.
- Know and follow internal standard processes, plans, tools, and methodologies.
- Identify and communicate program risks, issues, and opportunities (RIO) and provide risk assessments and mitigation plans/corrective action plans to IPT Leadership and sponsors; support internal and sponsor-led Risk Management Boards (RMB).
5+ years experience leading projects and a Bachelors degree.
Applicant selected for this position must be able to obtain and/or maintain a security clearance or access.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Chosen applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.