Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Sr. Payroll Operations Specialist - Tampa
The Sr. Payroll Operations Specialist serves as the subject matter expert and actioner of all end-to-end payroll related processes for the client bottler. The Sr. Payroll Operations Specialist will be the primary point of contact for all payroll and time related queries from both the bottler client and BSNA team. This role will be responsible for ensuring a timely and accurate payroll for the supporting client population. This position will continue to identify gaps in audit reporting and promote efficient operational processes while adhering to regulatory guidelines. This role will partner with the client and CONA contacts for time keeping administration, finance, and HR. This position will also be responsible for preparing all bank transactions related to payroll funding.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Skills and Abilities
- Responsible for execution of payroll processing and non-processing tasks to run weekly/biweekly payroll cycles within the CONA application.
- Prepare all net pay and third party vendor bank fundings ($240M/annually) on behalf of the client (i.e. net pay,401k, health savings account).
- Research and resolve payroll errors prior to funding including but not limited to schedule changes, taxation issues, commission calculations, or base rate changes.
- Perform all \audits for payroll and bank reconciliations.
- Manage all bank reconciliation items related to payroll fundings (positive pay, void and reissue, stop payments, etc.)
- Apply policy or CBA language for payroll processing of all non-exempt employee population.
- Calculate and track overpayment liabilities based on bottler policies and regulatory guidelines. Communicate directly with bottler associates to explain and retrieve overpayments.
- Working knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreements and benefit administration
- Client/Customer Service experience
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Detail oriented i* General understanding of HR related processes and business acumen
- Ability to assess and analyze complex business needs and identify resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HR Technology
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with associates at all levels of the organization
Years of Experience
- Minimum: High School or GED
- Preferred:Year / Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of payroll processing, finance, or HR experience
- 5years of experience with a payroll processing system
- 3 years of experience with timekeeping systems
Coca-Cola Bottlers' Sales and Service, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Nearest Major Market: Tampa