Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Case Manager/Care Coordinator - $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
Since 1832, Pressley Ridge has done whatever it takes to create success for children, adults and families. Pressley Ridge's innovative programming helps to rebuild communities and families who are facing difficult challenges and complex situations. From mental health and foster care services to residential treatment facilities and education for children with special needs, including autism and deafness, Pressley Ridge empowers nearly 10,000 kids and families each year with the ability and confidence to succeed.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- To assure comprehensive, continuous identification of specific life domains such as family, education, social/recreational, financial, legal, mental health, etc.
- To help assure the development and implementation of appropriate, beneficial educational and treatment plans at school, home, and in the community that result in improved youth performance, both socially and academically.
- To assure continued communication between the program, the child's parents, and relevant community agencies.
- To assure the development, implementation and monitoring of effective treatment services in treatment foster homes to youth which result in increases in youth adaptive social functioning and successful program completion.
- To assure the development, implementations and monitoring of effective treatment services in transitional living arrangements to youth which result in increased independence and adaptive social functioning.
- To help assure appropriate discharge planning and assure post-program success.
- To assure the continuous safety of all youth.
- To assure quality service and compliance with regulatory bodies.
- To assure continuous professional growth and development.
- To promote the professional image of Pressley Ridge in local, state, and national communities.
- Free Individual Health Insurance
- Full medical benefits - vison, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Physical demands: Requires vision, speech, and hearing and a moderate to high level of physical activity including; sitting, standing, walking lifting and carrying as required. Must be able to meet the demands and complete Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI).
- Environmental Factors: Indoors/Outdoors: school, community, residence, office.
- Working Hours: A non-traditional work schedule as defined by service needs and crisis "on call"
Associates of Human Services (required)Experience
1 years: Human services experience and working knowledge of human services, paperwork and OH state regulations for Targeted Case Management (required)Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)