Since 1832, Pressley Ridge has done whatever it takes to create success for children, adults and families. Pressley Ridge's innovative programming helps to rebuild communities and families who are facing difficult challenges and complex situations. From mental health and foster care services to residential treatment facilities and education for children with special needs, including autism and deafness, Pressley Ridge empowers nearly 8,000 kids and families each year with the ability and confidence to succeed.
The Career Development Case Manager is responsible for developing partnerships with local employers with the intent of creating internships and pathways to employment for our youth. The case manager is responsible for working directly with young adults in the Clermont County area ages 14 -24, focusing on pre-employment skill development, job search techniques and in the skills needed to maintain employment. We invite you to join our team.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for working directly with young adults in the Clermont County area ages 14-24, focusing on pre-employment skill development, job search techniques and skills needed to maintain employment
- Assist the youth/young adult to identify their personal goals and create an achievable plan for success
- Identify, along with the youth/young adult, the specific skills required for employment and assist the youth/young adult to harness these skills
- Maintain regular contact with the youth/young adult in the community to address their barriers to success
- Work directly with the youth/young adult in the community to ensure that they have the skills necessary for successfully negotiating their work environment
- Work with the youth/young adult after they have achieved employment to ensure that employment is maintained
- Work with the Program Manager in developing community partnerships with local Colleges and Universities that will benefit the youth/young adult
- Utilize written computer-based documentation and database entry to record youth/young adult's progress and goal achievement performance according the policies and procedures
- Carry and respond to the cellular phone in a timely manner during work hours
- Attend all meetings and events relative to the progress of the youth/young adult on caseload
- Respond to the youth/young adult needs based on their level of self-sufficiency and established goals
- Convene Employer Partners regularly to gain insight on industry needs in regards to human capital and training.
- Attend community events to recruit prospective participants
Pressley Ridge offers free individual insurance, full medical benefits, and a retirement plan!
Bachelors of Human Services (required)Experience
2 years: Experience developing partnerships with employers with the intent of creating internships or pathways to employment. (required)Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)