Business & Operations Graduate
Are you an ambitious and commercial-minded Graduate, who is looking to progress a career within business and operations, with a career path that will lead to you becoming a future Senior Manager within the business? Joining a world-leading manufacturer that is innovative in its approach and a well-respected reputation as a first-class manufacturer. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Graduate to spend time learning all areas of the business progressing through commercial and operational departments.
* As the Business&Operations Graduate, you will be exposed to all areas of the business spending time in each area including Production, Raw Materials, Supply Chain, Marketing, Customer Services, Quality, Selection&Packing, Logistics, Exports, Sales, Finance, HR and Technical
* As you progress through these areas you will gain a multitude of skills and experience understanding the full manufacturing&business processes, discovering how each department works
* As the Business&Operations Graduate, you will look at manufacturing problems/lean manufacturing techniques, planning materials, labour planning, workflow, costings, efficiencies, wastage and continuous improvements
* You will have the opportunity to build relationships with supplies and customers, negotiating cost, demand planning, sales order processing, exports and shipping, learning the sales process and developing marketing techniques.
* As the Business&Operations Graduate, you will take a hands-on approach in the day to day responsibilities and leadership of a team. Including motivating staff, building solid relationships and dealing with issues.
* A recent graduate with a degree in business management, operations, logistics, supply chain, business administration, international business, or a similar subject
* Passionate individual
* Leadership qualities
* Commercial minded
* Tenacious and personable individual
* Ideally own transport, however, this is not essential
* Strong communicator at all levels, bubbly individual who engages well with people
* Confident individual - someone who can deal with various departments with the ability to lead
* Structured, methodical person
* Logical thinker with natural problem-solving skills
* Strong IT skills
* Strong team player - ideally someone who can demonstrate this e.g. team sports
* Strong character with the ability to lead/manage a range of personalities
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum with a review at 6 months
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts&Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.