As ISD Engineer III - Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials Systems Administrator, the candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and administering Navy Federal's Oracle Fusion Cloud environments.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with a strong understanding of and demonstrated experience with application system administration within Oracle Fusion Cloud environments, such as SaaS, PaaS, etc. They should have experience managing these environments for compliance and security requirements, and leveraging automation in testing, deployment, and maintenance activities. This person will also provide administration advice to ensure that designed solutions are agile, innovative, and workable. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to work on multiple projects and be able to collaborate in multiple engagements across Navy Federal product teams.
This role also requires outstanding communications and coordination skills.
- Be part of a team that works with the development and integration of Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials with respect to application/enterprise capabilities and software for multiple on-going projects, collaborating closely with enterprise and solution architects, aligning to most current strategies
- Administer the Oracle Fusion Cloud systems throughout the development, implementation, and support lifecycles within all environments
- Monitor Oracle Fusion Cloud application performance and maintain application reliability, integrity, and recoverability
- Schedule activities with Oracle Support and communicate environment refreshes to all impacted stakeholders.
- Work with internal staff, third-party vendors, and Oracle to update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages
- Manage Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial application metadata such as provisioning configurations, enterprise applications, domains, and application components such as pillars, environment types, module types, and middleware components
- Maintain setup metadata such as offerings, options, features, setup tasks and task lists
- Develop Oracle Fusion Cloud Metrics Reports and Dashboards to view and monitor service detail and service notifications related to patching, critical updates, and downtime
- Assist with Oracle Fusion Cloud deployments, configurations changes and project deliverables
- Assist in the implementation and update of Oracle user security roles
- Assist in managing users and provision roles and data access sets based on organization-defined data security policies and user role matrices defined by the business
- Assist technical team members in managing Oracle Fusion Cloud instance configurations and enterprise applications.
- Collaborating with other IT teams on projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Solid hands-on experience with Oracle Applications particularly Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials and Oracle Integration Cloud, and Cloud Infrastructure/Solutions
- Advanced hands-on experience in Oracle Financial Applications or PeopleSoft Financials systems administration with a minimum of 1 years' experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud Systems Administration or relevant certification(s)
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Financial Applications Administration best practices and standards
- Willingness to train internal staff, and work with third-party vendors and Oracle to update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages
- Experience with documentation maintenance for Cloud Fusion ERP Application configurations, technical objects, and procedures
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to include the ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented manner
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and propose solutions
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be highly self-motivated. Effective time management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and set priorities. Ability to lay out a plan and coordinate activities
- Flexible and adaptable in prioritizing workloads, coping with pressures, deadlines, and rapidly changing situations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross function teams
- Knowledge of database instance management
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Oracle certifications related to Oracle Cloud technologies and applications
- Knowledge of banking/financial industry trends, products, and services
- Experience with business process workflows, process designs, functional/technical design specifications, software development, data conversions, transformation, and data migration and business data management
- Knowledge of Navy Federal products, services, programs, policies, and procedures
- Technical certifications for Oracle Cloud Applications and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience with a Ticketing system such as Service Now.
- Experience with Oracle Risk Management Cloud (RMC) administration is a definite plus.
- Experience managing Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP application metadata, data dictionary, provision configuration, and modules.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, IT Change Control processes, Deployment Methodologies and Application Server Life Cycle Management
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team's discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
You have goals, dreams, hobbies, and things you're passionate about—what's important to you is important to us. We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family, and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen. Don't take our word for it:
• Military Times 2022 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
• Ripplematch Campus Forward Award - Excellence in Early Career Hiring
• Fortune Best Place to Work for Financial and Insurance Services
Equal Employment Opportunity: Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Disclaimers: Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position. Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team's discretion based on qualified applicant volume. Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position
Bank Secrecy Act: Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.