If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve is a world-leading manufacturer and aftermarket service provider of comprehensive flow control systems. Driven by our Purpose, we are committed to building a more sustainable future to make the world better for everyone. With more than 16,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with local presence. We support more than 10,000 customers worldwide, creating products to meet the needs of our customers who are supplying energy, fresh water, pharmaceuticals and other essentials to consumers, businesses and governments globally.
Join a company where the people challenge themselves to approach each situation with ingenuity and creativity to help provide our customers with the most innovative flow control products and services. You will be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio, and unmatched commitment to customer success. Flowserves culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work, and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and career in motion at Flowserve.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits!
The Entry Level Machinist will maintain and operate a variety of machines and equipment, including hand tools, to carry out routine tasks. This position is also responsible for installation, visual inspection, and set up of machines and equipment within expected quality and safety guidelines. The machines and equipment may be manual, or computerized.
This is a 2nd shift position. Work hours: Monday to Friday from 3:15 pm to 11:45 pm. Location: Bridgeville, PA.
- Operate and maintain machines and equipment
- Will use hand tools.
- Move materials and parts to and from work areas via power lift trucks and forklifts.
- Ensure a smooth flow of production.
- Involved in solving production and technological problems.
- Comply with established guidelines and procedures.
- Adhere to all Safety Procedures & Policy.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Able to stand for long periods, repetitive arm motions, frequent lifting with ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- HS Diploma / GED and 0-2 years relevant experience
- Experience in machining or similar field (drilling, milling, cutting metal).
- Experience using and interpreting precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to read and follow route sheets/Blueprints.
- Ability to follow complex verbal and written instructions.
- Basic shop math skills.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Forklift certification.
- Ability to train new machine operators.
- High level of organization skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience working in an industrial, manufacturing, construction, or related environment.
Req ID : R-6899
Job Family Group : Operations
Job Family : OP Machine Operation
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers. com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to . com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words 'Accommodation Request' as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.