We are hiring for an Afterhours Registered Nurse. 4:30pm - 8am.
At Assured Hospice of Moses Lake, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As an After- Hours Hospice RN, you can expect:
- the ability to develop trusting relationships as an end-of-life care expert.
- being valued and respected by patients and their families.
- employee-focused wellness and support programs
- incredible team support and empathetic leadership
Take your nursing career to a new level of caring. Join us.
The Afterhours Registered Nurse’s Primary focus is to conduct comprehensive and timely delivery of hospice care for patients and their families after regular business hours, including at night and on the weekends.
- Able to triage patient needs over the phone until a nurse can provide an in-person visit.
- Responds appropriately and with urgency to crisis calls from patients and families afterhours.
- Makes the initial nursing evaluation in determining eligibility for hospice services, as part of a patient visit, within forty-eight (48) hours of referral if assigned.
- Competent to perform afterhours visits including admission visits, death visits, recertification visits, and routine visits.
- Identifies the patient/family's physical, psychosocial, emotional, and environmental needs and reassess them as needed, no less than every fifteen (15) days.
- Documents problems, appropriate goals, interventions, and patient/family response to hospice care.
- One year of clinical experience.
- Current RN licensure in the state of practice and one year of clinical experience.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current driver's license, valid vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.