Join our team of Customer Relationship Advocates (CRA) for a variety-filled experience where youll have dedicated time to focus on growth, career development and renewal while you support our customers by taking inbound calls. This first-of-its-kind experience supercharges your early career and growth at Fidelity with personalized support, knowledgeable career guides and celebration of your achievements, while learning about Fidelity and building skills and experiences. In this role, you will assist our clients with a broad range of needs including answering questions about account balances, making withdrawals, transferring funds, identifying resources, and placing trades.
Would you like to learn more about the Customer Relationship Advocate position? Take our virtual experience and learn what it is like to work in this role. This is free for everyone with the intent to help you gain a better understanding of the role.
What to expect
As a new CRA, youll be supported by a group of leaders, coaches, mentors and experienced CRAs over the first 18 months of your career.
- First four months, prepare to become a FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) Registered Representative by studying for and obtaining your Series 7 and 63 licenses, fully paid for and sponsored by Fidelity. This includes paid, on-the-job study time, support from licensing coaches, group and individualized study plans, and review classes.
- Subsequent months, continue taking customer calls with increasing complexity to develop and hone your skills. Dedicated time each week to develop new skills and to connect and refuel by exploring the career center, networking with colleagues, taking online classes, and more!
- As you gain confidence and develop proficiency serving customers, get more variety in your work week by spending time building advanced skills aligned with the next role that interests you.
Advantages of our career development experience
You are supported. We provide all the training you need to develop the skills needed to service customers and study for your FINRA licensing exams! You dont need a finance background or college degree to succeed in this role.
You are celebrated. Your achievements will be recognized and celebrated as you progress through this career development experience to your first automatic promotion.
You are growing. From day one youll have the support and structure to plan for your future at Fidelity. The career coaching you will receive will help you understand the array of career opportunities at Fidelity and chart a course to help you grow in a personalized career path.
You can explore. Youll experience variety in your work each with dedicated time on development activities and doing work that goes beyond answering customer calls.
The Skills You Bring
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships with customers and the team through effective communication
- Listening and compassion skills to support the challenges of our diverse customers
- Adaptability and flexibility in various work environments (i.e., working in the office, working from home, overtime, etc.)
- Ability to handle different types of situations and conversations driving towards a resolution suitable for all
- Aptitude to complete our industry-leading paid development experience will fully prepare you to engage with customers while taking the SIE, Series 7 Top Off and Series 63 exams
- A desire for continuous learning and dedication to studying and applying new concepts, learning quickly and retaining information to assist with decision-making
The Value You Deliver
- Demonstrate empathy and passion for helping people and ensure an excellent customer experience
- Service varied customer needs, including balance inquiries, money movement, trading, and more
- Answer questions and provide resources to deepen understanding and build confidence
Our Investments in You
Our benefit programs (opens in a new tab) are crafted to help you and your loved ones strike the perfect balance. Here are a few featured benefits (not all benefits are listed): Maternal and Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Assistance, 401(K) 7% match, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time off, Commuter Benefit Program, Backup Dependent Care, Charitable match, Concierge Services, Wellness Program, and Fitness Reimbursement.
Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments (opens in a new tab)
- Click here for a local news story about how we are helping our employees payback their student loan debt (opens in a new tab)
Certifications: You will be given paid time and support to obtain SIE FINRA, Series 07 FINRA, Series 63 FINRA
Learn More: Dynamic Working (opens in a new tab)
While aspects of this role are similar to other roles you may have searched for (Entry Level Customer Service, Call Center Representative or Customer Service Representative), this role offers a comprehensive, supported and guided experience towards building a career at Fidelity!Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients money.
At Fidelity, youll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a top 10 Best Place to Work in 2024. And you dont need a finance background to succeed at Fidelitywe offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career youve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what were calling Dynamic Working. Most associates will have a hybrid schedule with a requirement to work onsite at a Fidelity work location for at least one week, 5 consecutive days, every four weeks. These requirements are subject to change.
At Fidelity, we value honesty, integrity, and the safety of our associates and customers within a heavily regulated industry. Certain roles may require candidates to go through a preliminary credit check during the screening process. Candidates who are presented with a Fidelity offer will need to go through a background investigation, detailed in this document, and may be asked to provide additional documentation as requested. This investigation includes but is not limited to a criminal, civil litigations and regulatory review, employment, education, and credit review (role dependent). These investigations will account for 7 years or more of history, depending on the role. Where permitted by federal or state law, Fidelity will also conduct a pre-employment drug screen, which will review for the following substances: Amphetamines, THC (marijuana), cocaine, opiates, phencyclidine.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to , or by calling , prompt 2, option 3.We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Key Holder, Sales Supervisor, and Merchandise Handler and others in the Retail to apply.