Business Development Representative
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2022 sales of $37 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. The company maintains 228 locations worldwide, with over 90 locations served.
A Fortune 109 company with 22,000 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, time, and price. Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Lead Development Representative plays a critical role in developing, identifying, and qualifying leads to help drive the growth of immixGroup's clients' public sector business. The ideal candidate will learn the company value proposition and attend sales training to focus on growing our IBM Federal business.
• Participate in webinar boot camps pre and post-follow-up, then lead generation call campaigns to uncover new business opportunities for IBM clients.
• Set up meetings between the client and the government customers. Establish ongoing business relationships with both government customers and technology clients to add value with every touch.
• Document information for all sales activities, opportunities, and customer/client interaction in company Salesloft and CRM, all while meeting and exceeding monthly performance goals.
What We Are Looking For:
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
• Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2-year degree and 2-4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
What's In It For You :
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to Arrow's Employee Discount Program
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Viable candidates for this position must be a U.S. Person as defined in 22 C.F.R. § 120.15. U.S. Persons include U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, and other individuals (like certain asylees or refugees) identified in 8U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$27.69 - $33.85
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-VA-McLean, Virginia (Westpark Dr)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
We anticipate this requisition will be open for a minimum of five days, though it may be open for a longer period of time. We encourage your prompt application.