Highest Paying Industry for Class of 2011 Was Financial InstrumentsJanuary 20, 2012 by Steven Rothberg
A new study has the securities, commodities, funds, trusts, and other instruments financial services industry coming in at the top for the highest average starting salaries for Class of 2011 graduates at the bachelor’s degree level.
The top five industries were:
- Securities, commodities, funds, trusts, and other financial investments = $58,571 (42,000 hires);
- Electric power companies = $56,780 (2,000 hires);
- Non-depository credit / related activities =$53,825 (8,000 hires);
- Computer systems design = $53,547 (50,000 hires); and
- Business support services = $50,280 (1,000 hires).
Source: National Association of Colleges and Employers
Powered by Facebook Comments