Graphic Designer Sample Job DescriptionJanuary 27, 2011 by ningcontent
Below is an example of what someone interested in applying for a job as a graphic designer might see in a job posting
I/ Job information of graphic designer
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key job tasks of graphic designer
1. Creating and producing images and logos.
2. Creating layouts for magazines, newsletters, newspapers, brochures and other print pieces.
3. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
4. Keeping abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs.
5. Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
Continue reading …
Sample job description courtesy of hrvinet.com
Originally posted by Candice A
Ready to begin your job search? Start at College Recruiter today!
Powered by Facebook Comments