Office Assistant Sample Job DescriptionOctober 22, 2009 by Candice A
Below is an example of what someone interested in applying for a job as a office assistant might see in a job posting
I/ Job information of office assistant
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key job tasks of office assistant
1. Provide supervision to reception volunteers.
2. Take and transcribe minutes of Board and Committee meetings.
3. Type and word process documents as needed.
4. Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
5. Assist staff with administrative duties as requested. Continue reading …
Sample job description courtesy of hrvinet.com
Ready to begin your job search? Start at College Recruiter today!
Powered by Facebook Comments