Sample Resume for Employee Training PositionSeptember 08, 2006 by kevin donlin
Position where skills in employee training and
technical support will add value.
* Outstanding IT background, with experience
troubleshooting and supporting hardware, software and
networks. Experienced creating and delivering
effective computer training.
* Operating systems: MS Windows 95/98/NT 4.0 (server
* Applications: MS Office 2000 and Lotus cc:Mail.
* Networking: TCP/IP, SLIP/PPP, Ethernet, OSI and
* Languages: HTML and DHTML; familiar with VBScript,
ASP and Java.
* CompTIA Certified Internet Network Specialist (I-
Net+), Xintra Institute of Technology, Quincy, MA
* Network and WWW Concepts (dual certificates),
Brainbench, Boston, MA (2000).
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Xintra
Institute of Technology, Quincy, MA (1998).
IS Coordinator: ABC Company, Anywhere, USA (1998-present).
Provide information systems training and support to
60 Public Information Dept. employees.
* Train all new and existing employees in computer
and Internet skills. Plan and deliver classroom
sessions on cc:Mail, Lotus notes, Windows 95/98/NT,
Excel, Word, etc.
* Provide wide range of hardware and software
support, by phone and on multiple sites.
* Evaluate workload and capacity of computer systems
to determine expansion feasibility.
* Significantly increased workplace productivity by
standardizing training for department.
Public Service Rep/Concierge: ABC Company, Anywhere, USA (1994-1998).
Provided information assistance to staff and public
while completing extensive computer training. Served
as in-house resource and support technician on IT-
* Interpreted for officials in French, Amharic and Swahili. Also
assisted passengers by researching and delivering
* Trained all staff of Visitor’s Service Center in
ABC Airport. Involved four workstations that
provided passengers with convenient Internet-based
concierge services (1998).
* Developed first training systems for new employees,
vastly increasing efficiency while reducing turnover.
Led frequent training seminars on computer use and
* Cited by supervisor for work ethic, dedication and
ability to achieve as part of a team.
BS: Business Administration (Marketing emphasis),
XYZ University, Anywhere, USA (1996).
Worked during school in tele-sales position to
Ready to begin your job search? Start at College Recruiter today!
Powered by Facebook Comments