- College Recruiter is featured by major media almost every week, including ABC News, Associated Press, Business Week, CBS News, Chicago Tribune, CNN, CNN Headline News, Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur radio, Fortune, FOX News, MSNBC, the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Journal of Career Planning & Employment, National Public Radio, NBC Nightly News, Newsweek, New York Times, Reuters, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, and the Washington Post.
- Winner of the prestigious Weddle's User's Choice Awards for best job boards in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 -- the only college job board to win the award eight years in a row.
- Rated as a "best" site by CareerXroads.
- Clients include hundreds Fortune 1,000 companies and federal government agencies.
- 7 million recent grads and 10 million students in our database.
- 100,000+ entry-level and internship job posting (help wanted) ads running at any one time.
- Ability to target recent graduates and students by school, major, year of graduation, diversity, grade point average, geography, and more.
College Recruiter connects recent grads and student to great careers.
College Recruiter is the leading niche job board used by recent grads and currently enrolled students of one-, two-, and four-year colleges and universities and graduate schools to find entry-level jobs and internships.
The company was founded in 1991 and first published campus maps with advertising around the borders and then also a series of regionalized employment magazines distributed by hundreds of college career service offices across the country. The company added its employment web site in 1996 and by 2000 the company's entire business was that niche job board, CollegeRecruiter.com.
College Recruiter is "one of the best sites to find college students and recent graduates." It is "the perfect destination for recruiters who are in a time crunch and need to find the right candidate for the job."
— The Employment Channel
Each year, College Recruiter helps about two million recent grads and students find entry-level jobs and internships. For job seekers, College Recruiter features well over 100,000 entry-level and internship job posting ads as well as 30,000 pages of articles, Ask the Experts questions and answers, blogs, videos, and other employment-related content. For employers large and small, College Recruiter offers job postings, targeted email campaigns, targeted mobile banner ad campaigns, targeted display ads, recruiting conferences, and more.
College Recruiter is a small, female-owned business operated by chief executive officer Faith Rothberg and president Steven Rothberg. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has employees in multiple locations across the country.
To contact College Recruiter, please email us through our Contact page or send us a snail mail at:College Recruiter
3109 West 50th St Ste 121
Minneapolis, MN 55410-2102