Freight Broker / Logistics CoordinatorGPAC | Minneapolis, MN, 55433, US
Posted 19 days ago
Calling ALL reputable Freight Brokers in Eastern Canada and Michigan, US!!!And all those looking for a great opportunity, open to paid relocation expenses!!!!
Why this company?
Built on integrity and reliability. Great culture - they "Build each other Up" despite conducting individual business.
They truly enjoy what they do - The team brings over 30 years of experience & it shows in their professional and financial results.
The President is great - open to new ideas, innovative, progressive, and turned the company around when coming in over 8 years ago.
Also fully paid benefits, GREAT compensation package commission, expenses covered, great culture!
Company based in Minnesota. Doing logistics and transportation, both freight and 3pl side.
Cross-border, LTL, FTL, reefer, flatbed, intermodal
- Must be a self-starter who is willing to work with existing Customers and work on expanding their own Customer base.
- Handle all operations and communications with customers and carriers
- Manage current customers while developing relationships with other Customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi tasker who is super-fast at navigating multiple computer applications (E-mails, DAT Key Point, DAT Power, HubSpot, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Must be willing to have professional communication with shippers, carriers, and dispatchers
- Have a current book of business
- Fully paid employee benefits
- Generous base commissions of gross
- Vast carrier network
- No startup cost
- Office, Computer, Network support, Internet, DAT Key Point, DAT Power, etc., all provided
- DAT On Time Tracking & Accounting Software already provided to account for all your shipments
- CRM database with over 20,000 companies
- Back-office support (Carrier Packets, Invoicing Customers, etc.)
All applications, resumes, and conversations are 100% confidential. Those who meet minimum requirements will equally be considered for screening to further consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.