Computer TechnicianThe Computer Merchant, Ltd | Acton, MA, 01720, US
Posted 18 days ago
JOB TITLE: Computer Technician
JOB LOCATION: Acton, MA
Shift: 1st- 7:00 am-3:30 pm
WAGE RANGE*: 19-22/hr
Job Number: 23-00608
- Integrates and configures PC hardware and peripherals.
- Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned;
- Integrates and configures a variety of PC hardware, operating system software and peripherals assembling PC electronic components, installing circuit boards, disk drives, mass storage devices and peripheral equipment and/or other related components.
- Troubleshoots and resolves integration and configuration problems involving circuit analysis, wave form calculations, fault isolation, prom programming and signal flow tracing.
- Troubleshoots problems to diagnose malfunctions and equipment failures and takes appropriate actions based on process requirements.
- Completes appropriate documentation regarding defective parts replacement, shipping, build process updates, etc.
- Identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
* While an hourly range is posted for this position, an eventual hourly rate is determined by a comprehensive salary analysis which considers multiple factors including but not limited to: job-related knowledge, skills and qualifications, education and experience as compared to others in the organization doing substantially similar work, if applicable, and market and business considerations. Benefits offered include medical, dental and vision benefits; dependent care flexible spending account; 401(k) plan; voluntary life/short term disability/whole life/term life/accident and critical illness coverage; employee assistance program; sick leave in accordance with regulation. Benefits may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.