Civil Construction Project ManagerGPAC | New York, NY, 10010, US
Posted 15 days ago
Civil Project Manager
A leading Civil General Contractor is actively seeking an experienced and driven Civil Project Manager to join their team. Applicable project experience for this Project Manager could include a work history of highways, bridges, site work, paving, marine, rail, dams, etc. This is a great opportunity for a Civil Project Manager to develop into their own role and reach the career goals they have always had.
Qualifications for Civil Project Manager:
- 3 years of strong civil construction experience in city, county or state roadways
- Prior knowledge of earthwork, grading, excavating or paving
- Needs to have a clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field a plus
- Projects of $1MM-$10MM or more desirable
- Strong civil construction experience
- Self-performing experience a plus
If you are ready to make a change and take that next step in your career as a Civil Project Manager, apply today. Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.