Workforce Trainer - Wayne CountyManpower | Wayne, WV, 25570, US
Salary Range:$22,000 – $31,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 13 days ago
Manpower of WV is seeking Workforce Trainers for an employer in Wayne county. The trainers will supervise and conduct pre-employment training/certification programs to improve participants workforce readiness skills.
- Implement virtual, in-person, and/or electronic training programs focused on workforce readiness.
- Follow prescribed components of developed curriculum.
- Maintain accurate participant training records and reports.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with various departments and provide requested information and reports.
- Teach employment and training preparation skills to young adults who have graduated or left high school.
- Teach decision making skills and assist clients with overcoming barriers.
- Professional four-year degree with emphasis in Education or Business required.
- Previous supervisory experience and experience in training adults.
- A valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation.
- Advanced communication skills - the ability to communicate with peers, supervisors, and clients in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of computers and various software programs.
- Teamwork - ability to share ideas and work in groups.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Who is Manpower?
Locally owned, but globally connected, Manpower is a full-service staffing and recruiting company. Manpower connects qualified candidates with regional employers throughout West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and beyond.
Want to learn more? Visit us on the web at Manpower.com or check us out on Facebook @WVManpower.
Manpower is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer.