Residential Service Coordinator - S775Express Pros Bellingham | Bellingham, WA, 98225, US
Posted 7 days ago
Job Summary : Express Employment Professionals in Bellingham is recruiting a Residential Coordinator for a local company in Bellingham! This is a short-term opportunity that starts right away!
Job Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Interact and model appropriate professional behaviors with residents
- Coordinate and facilitate outside services with residents
- Contact outside service providers to schedule, confirm and manage a variety of appointments
- Provide outreach and engagement of service-resistant residents through creative, resourceful strategies that build trust and confidence
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote on-site recreational and therapeutic activities
- Ensure all functions in lobby office are run efficiently and effectively, including checking visitors in and out, answering telephones and monitoring security systems.
- Acts as first responder to neighbor/community concerns promptly and professionally
- Maintain safety and security by monitoring all general access areas and enforcing building rules including street front.
- Respond to emergencies and initiate action as required, including contact with emergency response systems; may include resident welfare checks.
- Ensure significant events involving residents and building operation activities are recorded accurately in daily log
- Respond to resident complaints involving other residents; coordinate with supervisor, Building Manager, and/or community partners as needed
- Assess resident requests for maintenance, lease issues, rent payments, etc
- Participate in weekly staff meetings
- Attend trainings as needed/required
- Provide transportation to residents as needed/requested
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 observed days)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonus of $100.00 for every successful referral
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Visa Cash Card
Pay: Earn $18.00 per hour!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Position Type: Temporary
Location: Bellingham, WA
We take walk-in interviews Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM-5:00 PM! Or you can call or text us at 360.734.2457 for an immediate interview!
For confidential consideration, we offer several ways to apply:
-Call or text our office at 360-734-2457 for an immediate phone interview.
-Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
-Email your resume to: Merissa.Combel@Expresspros.com
-Come by our office and talk to one of our Employment Specialists: 4164 Meridian Street Ste 200 Bellingham, WA 98226
-If you do not have time to fill out an application, let us know! We can fill one out for you!
About Express Employment Professionals:
When you choose Express Employment Professionals for your employment search, you gain access to a network of top local companies and the support of our experience in hiring professionals who specialize in recruiting. Your education, skills, and experience are matched with the short-term, contract, and full-time positions our client companies have hired Express to recruit for. This is a FREE service for all job seekers! ! Express has a wide range of jobs that meet employment goals including Administrative, Professional, Skilled Trades, and Commercial positions
Our Office Services Division is always recruiting for:
- Front Desk Executive
- Data Entry
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service
- Office Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- File Clerk
For a complete list of all open positions:
Follow us on Facebook@ Express Employment Professionals- Bellingham
Follow us on Instagram@ Expressbellingham!
Follow our jobs on our App@ Expresspros.com/ExpressJobs