Commercial Construction Project ManagerVaco Staffing | Phoenix, AZ, 85003, US
Salary Range:$64,000 – $100,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 8 days ago
Vaco has partnered with a Phoenix Commercial and Residential General Contractor. The rapidly growing Commercial department is looking for a Project Manager with restaurant kitchen experience.
This integral role will ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to the specification and quality. You will be responsible for maintaining client and trade relationships. We work as a team to ensure our clients are happy with the work performed.
- Ensure the successful completion of team deliverables, both from internal and external sources, such as clients and vendors.
- To be proficient in the understanding of submittals, change orders, subcontracts, and owner/architect/customer relations.
- Estimating, QuickBooks, ProCore, Salesforce, Excel Experience preferred.
- Coordinate and schedule construction activities, adapt to changes in plan.
- Validate that work is completed and within the workmanship standards required by the Company.
- Utilize efficient communication skills to ensure all team members are properly informed of changes, expectations, and decisions.
- Preparation of scopes of work for project bids.
- Work through solutions provided for design deficiencies, cost control, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Monitor for quality control of all work performed.
- Create and manage project budget for all assigned projects.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial construction.
- Procore software experience required.
- Experience in restaurant rehab or restaurant new builds.
- Experience in leading/managing 10-20 personnel per job site.