Program Finance ManagerCreative Financial Staffing | Edgewood, MD, 21040, US
Salary Range:$82,000 – $107,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 15 days ago
Program Finance Manager - Amazing Growth Opportunity
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a global Government Contractor in an exciting field with over 40 years in the business.
- Due to growth, they are hiring a Program Finance Manager in their US headquarter location in Edgewood, MD for this hybrid role.
- Salary for this position is $120K - $130K. Bonus potential up to 20% based on AIP plan.
- This person will get tons of great experience, exposure to a global company, and is a great position to learn and grow.
- Great company culture, with an open door policy.
- Wonderful benefits with generous PTO, Health/Dental/Life/Vision insurance, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, CPA assistance including dues, classes and annual hours and monthly gym membership assistance, health and well-being program and parental leave.
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "The people are great. You will not find more interesting or important work anywhere else."
- "Innovative products, experienced and passionate colleagues, great place to work."
Overview of the Program Finance Manager role:
- This role is responsible for all program accounting, billings, pricing for bids and proposals, program finance reporting, EAC's, forecasting and partnering with the Program Manager's and Sales teams from pricing to financial reporting of the programs.
- Reviewing all cost elements charged to assigned programs to gain comfort that the amounts are reasonable and accurate. Analyzing SAP cost and rate application and ensure that projects are being accounted for properly.
- Manage, support and develop a team supervising, reviewing and validating their work. Setting goals and personal objectives, reviewing progress against goals, completing and communicating mid-year and year end reviews.
Preferred Qualifications for the Program Finance Manager :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Government billing experience
- Management experience
- GC experience
- SAP experience a PLUS but not required