Productions Line Work 2nd & 3rd shift, Decorah IAManpower | Decorah, IA, 52101, US
Posted 15 days ago
Looking for assembly workers who are looking to expand their skills and start a new opportunities. Manpower has temporary to permanent full time positions available for a company in Decorah, IA.
Interested in learning new skills? Want to utilize skills you might already have? Manpower has the job you have been looking for.
Production Line Team Member:
- Remove excess material from zinc casted item, meeting
- Work alongside the company that casts between 38,000 and 40,000 pounds of certified alloy daily.
- Have the satisfaction of being a part of a company that has been in Decorah IA for over 60 years is the leading producer of zinc die castings in the Midwest, delivering their castings globally
With your previous experience in production, quality inspection, assembly labor or manufacturing you will assist in the production of machined; powder coated, plated and assembled zinc die castings. Attention to detail and quality control skills will help you guarantee that everything that you do will ultimately reach the client's needs and keep helping this company that has earned the high praise of many nationally and internationally known companies.
Visit www.manpower.com today to learn about this assembly worker role that offers you:
- Steady and flexible hours (All Shifts)
- Full time hours
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Pay rate $18.25
- You can build a career here. Develop new skills, take on new roles and find new challenges. They are committed to their employee's professional development.
So are you interested? Know someone who might be? Connect with us right away for the opportunity of a lifetime. Help friends and family find a job! Contact us today to learn more.
High School Diploma or GED is required. Drug screen and 7 year background check for criminal history is part of the employment process.
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.