Electrician / Maintenance Electrician / JourneymenPeopleShare Inc | Virginia Beach, VA, 23450, US
Posted 14 days ago
***Excellent job opportunity to work with a large well-known facility in Virginia Beach. Weekends off, great pay, medical benefits, and a wellness program***
$1,000+ weekly pay! IMMEDIATE NEED, CALL NOW!!
Job Details for an Electrician:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday - 8am to 5pm
- O/T available
- Pay Rate: $25.00
Job Responsibilities & Description for an Electrician:
- Work 40 hour work week, overtime as required
- Install new or modified electrical installations
- Plan electrical installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring
- Follow diagrams, blueprints, and interrupt specifications
Job Requirements for an Electrician:
- Have a good working knowledge of the tasks required to perform all phases of electrical work
- Bend Conduits using hand benders, mechanical benders, or hydraulic benders
- Knowledge of the use of power tools, saws, threaders, wire tuggers, knock punches, and any tools associated with the electrical industry
- Operate two-handed tools/equipment, cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools, jackhammers, and any other tools associated with the electrical industry.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.