Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Home HealthInterim Healthcare | Montrose, PA, 18801, US
Posted 8 days ago
"We Improve People's Lives"
Create a flexible, customized career as aLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN)withInterim Home HealthCarein Montrose, Pennsylvania! Are you an innovative thinker, problem solver, and confident in yourLPNskills? Join Interim Home HealthCare's team today to play a part in creating a healthy support system for our patients and their families.
Sometimes I inspire my patients; more often they inspire me." - Unknown
What are the benefits of working as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with Interim Home HealthCare?
- Where will you travel?Montrose, PA and surrounding areas
- What positions are available?Part Time or Full Time
- Sample Schedule:Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm; On call weekend and holiday rotation
- Salary:Starting at $23 per hour
- Interim HealthcareoffersLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN)the following: Health insurance, dental insurance, simple IRA plan (company match up to 3%), AFLAC supplemental insurance, paid time off, mileage reimbursement from client to client, cell phone stipend, referral bonus program incentive, recognition for excellent patient care.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
TheLicense Practical Nurse (LPN)provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the patients plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Essential Functions of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Recognize and report changes in the patients condition to the RN supervisor.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patients progress.
- Assist the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assist the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Able to perform CPR.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
- Complete other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to protected health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization.
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Must have an active Nursing License in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must have one (1) year nursing experience in a LTC facility or Home Care setting
- Proof of Basic Life Support and/or CPR training in the past
- Must have a Driver's License
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.