Accounting ManagerCreative Financial Staffing | Madison, WI, 53774, US
Salary Range:$64,000 – $82,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 8 days ago
Global Organization seeking their next rock-star Accounting Manager to join their team growing team! Pre-IPO stage company!
Why join this company?
- Global Organization Across 110+ Countries & 6+ Continents - 1,700+ Employees
- 14 Weeks Fully Paid Family Leave
- 401K w/ Great Match
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 13 Paid Holidays + 2 Volunteer Days Off Annually + UNLIMITED VACATION POLICY!
- Founded in the 80's, Has grown rapidly - Aggressive Growth Plans - Lots of Growth Potential
What you will be responsible for as an Accounting Manager:
- Lead, coach, mentor your team of (4) Accountants
- In-charge of leading the Month-end consolidation of entities
- You will be responsible for preparing US GAAP Financial Statements - Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and P&L (Cash Flow) Statements.
- Assist with any lease accounting or revenue recognition questions
- Responsible for any M&A activity and integrating that organization into HQ
- Special Ad-Hoc requests from Leadership
What qualifications do you need for the Accounting Manager role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Required
- Minimum 7+ years of experience
- CPA / MBA
- Straight from Public Accounting (BIG4) or Top 20 CPA Firm or Combination of Public/Private Industry
- Experience with NetSuite, Excel, other major ERP Systems