Summer Camp Nurse LPN or RNInterim Healthcare | Long Pond, PA, 18334, US
Salary Range:$39,000 – $55,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 14 days ago
Interim Healthcare is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs)to attend Summer Camp in Poconos Mountains, pa and the surrounding areas.
Are you looking for some extra income over the summer months!? We are hiring hard-working, confident Nurses who love working with children, who are team players, and can adapt quickly to new surroundings.
Job Details of the Camp Nurse LPN/RN:
- Poconos Mountains, pa and the surrounding areas
- Assignment length: End of July through mid-August
- Shifts: 12 hour overnight shift
- Compensation discussed at time of interview
Responsibilities of the Camp Nurse LPN/RN:
- Provide health care to meet individual needs of campers and camp staff.
- Provide basic first aid and oversee first aide procedures/supplies.
- Determine when a child/staff member should be seen by the camp doctor.
- Administer medication.
- Work with food service and other staff to properly manage allergies.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records according to state and Camp Rules.
- Screen all campers and staff who are arriving at camp.
- Supervise sanitary conditions throughout camp.
Job Requirements of the Camp Nurse LPN/RN:
- Active Nursing License in the State of Pennsylvania
- One (1) year experience working with pediatrics; required
- CPR and First Aide training; preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.