Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Home CareInterim Healthcare | Scranton, PA, 18512, US
Posted 19 days ago
Interim Healthcare of NEPAis seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, willing to be trained on trach and vent, to care for a home bound client in the Scranton, PA area.
We have proudly served clients in Lackawanna, Luzerne, Wayne, Wyoming, and Susquehanna Counties for over 30 years. Interim Healthcare provides 24/7 care, 7 days per week, offering candidates the opportunity and flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
Job details for the Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, specializing in trach and vent:
- Case: Trach/Vent - WILLING TO TRAIN
- Part time hours
- 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Weekdays, mostly weekends
- Up to $25/hr
- Weekly Pay via paper check or direct deposit
- Free Education Courses
TheLicensed Practical Nurse LPN - Home Careprovides effective and efficient patient carein accordance with the patients plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Essential Functions of the Licensed Practical Nurse LPN:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Recognizes and reports changes in the patients condition to the RN supervisor.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patients progress.
- Assists the RN Supervisor in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assists the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
Minimum Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse LPN:
- Active nursing license in the State of Pennsylvania
- 1 year of experience in a personal care setting; required.
- Passion for working with the geriatric population
- Proof of CPR Training, or current certification; preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- MUST be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industryranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.