- Staffing - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Work-Life BalanceInterim Healthcare | Joliet, IL, 60432, US
Posted 16 days ago
Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN)
in Joliet/Plainfield area
Interim Health Care of Joliet now hiringLicensed Practical Nurses (LPN's) to work in long term care andassisted living facilities in the Joliet, and Plainfield areas.
Call (815) 725-9091 today for more information
As the nations first healthcare staffing company, Interim HealthCare Staffing has created a career path for LPNs that makes work-life balance achievable and rewarding. Since 1966, weve been helping nurses pursue their calling to care for others without compromising their personal priorities. If youre ready to experience the flexibility and fulfillment that healthcare staffing offers, you are made for this!
Our Licensed Practical Nurses enjoy some notable benefits:
- $38.00- $40.00 per hour
- Flexible scheduling, variety of assignments and work-life balance
- Weekly pay every Thursday through direct deposit
- Online training, growth and ability to earn CEUs
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse, heres a big-picture view of what youll do:
- Care for patients with a variety of illnesses, injuries and diseases in facilities such as medical offices, assisted living facilities, hospitals and schoolsunder the supervision of an RN
- Work with a team of physicians, RNs, CNAs and aides to deliver excellent patient care
- Take patient vitals, do assessments, document progress and report changes to RN supervisor
- Assist RN in carrying out physicians orders, patient care and prescribed treatments
- Administer medication, operate medical equipment and maintain a safe environment
A few must-haves for Licensed Vocational Nurses:
- Graduate of an accredited vocational nursing program and active LPN license in Illinois
- Minimum of 1 yearof LPNexperience in a medical facility
- CPR certification
- Knowledge of state and federal healthcare laws and regulations
- Demonstrated clinical proficiency, critical thinking skills, good communicator and compassionate
Why Work for Interim HealthCare Staffing?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare Staffing is the nations first healthcare staffing company and a leading employer of Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to nurses is expressed through our passion to put patients first; a culture that values and appreciates nurses; and our ongoing efforts to advocate for nurses in ways that elevate their profession and reward their sacrificial work. Join a nationwide network of LVNs who have discovered the balance and fulfillment that healthcare staffing brings.
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.