IT Project Coordinator (3 - 6 Month Contract)Vaco Technology | Detroit, MI, 48228, US
Salary Range:$58,000 – $83,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 17 days ago
- Establish project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Support implementation of new development partner - Deloitte to Capgemini.
- Define and execute project plan for development partner transition.
- Support HCM and ERP Project Manager throughout project lifecycle.
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance with all risk, architecture and other relevant guidelines.
- Coordinate resources across one or more projects (staff, equipment, vendors, and consultants).
- Manage budget for assigned projects, monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Responsible for project execution including ongoing management of risks/issues/change control, communication, and reporting.
- Ensure project completion is signed off on and effectively hand off to Operations team.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships within IT department and 3rd party vendors or service providers in order to enhance results.
- Leverage client service focus approach to maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Lead and facilitate regularly occurring meetings.
- Coordinate end to end testing.
- Coordinate and facilitate release management.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field preferred, Associates Degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of analytical skills and requirements gathering related to application development and/or web products
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing projects that involve 3rd party IT service providers or vendors
- One or more certificates (ITIL, PMP, etc.) preferred