CNA | Certified Nursing Assistant | $23-$26/hourInterim Healthcare | Pierre, SD, 57501, US
Posted 19 days ago
YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE THROUGH OUR APP!
From Sioux City, Iowa to Chamberlain, South Dakota; From Langdon, North Dakota to Fargo North Dakota; From Moorhead, Minnesota to Aberdeen, South Dakota
WE ARE INTERIM HEALTHCARE OF EASTERN DAKOTAS
What do we offer?
- PRN / PART-TIME / FULL - TIME / CONTRACTS(ALL SELF-SCHEDULED!)
- Pay Rate:$23-$26+ per hour, paid weekly
- DAYS / EVES / NOC
- 8 HOUR / 10 HOUR SHIFTS / 12 HOUR SHIFTS
- 24/7 Contact with staff memberwithin Interim Healthcare
- Contract Completion Bonus for every successfully completed contract
- Competitive Salary
- AFLAC Insurance
- Continued Education Credits
- 401K Retirement Plan (4% company match)
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Retention Bonuses
- Loyalty Program
- Weekend/Night Differentials
For additional information and immediate consideration:
Please contact Andrew (HR Recruiter) by text or by phone at 605-321-6023or email your resume toAndrew@sd-ihc.comfornext application steps (if necessary).
Sioux Falls (31+ years)
Brookings (5+ years)
Fargo (June 2022!)
- ActiveCertified Nursing Assistantwithin SouthDakota, or ability to apply for reciprocity/endorsement
- Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards.
- Experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Proof of vaccination documentation or declinations
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. As afamily owned, women owned, and veteran owned business,we havebeen in Sioux Falls the past 31+ years and Brookings for the past 5+ years. We are also Medicaid/Medicare Certified. We strive to hire caring and compassionate individuals who wish to make a difference in their community, through strong leadership and dedication to the health care field!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.