Home Health Aide (HHA) Fulfilling CareerInterim Healthcare | Jacksonville, AL, 36265, US
Posted 20 days ago
Home Health Aide (HHA)
in Jacksonville, AL
If caring for others comes natural to you, this is an ideal career opportunity! As an HHA, youll earn competitive pay helping seniors live safely and happily at home. From bathing and dressing to meals and companionship, youll be a source of strength and support to those in need.
Interim HealthCare is the nations first home care company and an employer of choice to HHAs across the U.S. If you have a compassionate heart and a desire to make a career out of caring for others, you are made for this!
Our Home Health Aides enjoy some excellent benefits:
- 1:1 Aide-to-client ratios
- Set your own schedule and enjoy work-life balance
As a Home Health Aide, heres a big-picture view of what youll do:
- Provide the personal care and support seniors need to live safely at home
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping, transportation and companionship
- Help with ambulation, transferring and range of motion exercises
- Provide medication reminders, document their condition and notify a supervisor of any concerns
- Ensure a safe home environment with unobstructed pathways
- Participate in activities that bring clients joy such as puzzles, games, reading and hobbies
A few must-haves for Home Health Aides:
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Six (6) months of experience in a healthcare role, preferred
- CPR certification
- Covid-19 vaccination card
- Valid Alabamadrivers license, auto insurance and transportation
- Compassionate and helping nature, good communicator and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nations first home care company and a leading employer of Home Health Aides (HHAs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates HHAs, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of caregivers who are making a significant difference in the lives of others through the personalized, home-based care they provide.
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.