Convenience Store Team MemberFleet Farm | Plymouth, WI, 53073, US
Salary Range:$19,000 – $25,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 15 days ago
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
The C-Store Team Member will provide a sincere, courteous, and friendly customer experience. The position is responsible for the sale of fuel and other store merchandise, processing transactions at the point of sale, and assisting in the overall operations at the Convenience Store.
- Provide customers with a quick and efficient check-out experience with accurate and efficient operation of point of sale transactions.
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check, gift card, credit/debit card, etc.
- Follow all city, county, state regulations and procedures regarding the transactions of tobacco products, lottery tickets, and alcohol.
- Follow all safe food handling requirements.
- Gas Mart operations including maintenance of fuel pumps, fuel islands, fuel operating consoles, fuel tanker drops, and processing of all related documentation.
- Understands and follows all emergency response protocol in regards to spills and hazardous material handling.
- Ensure all sidewalks are properly maintained and clear of trip and/or slip hazards.
- Answer customer questions accurately concerning location, price, and use of merchandise based upon product specifications.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of merchandise. Restock all merchandise as needed.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the store, as needed, and overall security of the facility.
- Complete all C-Store cleaning including floor sweeping and mopping, restroom cleaning and food prep area sanitation.
- Set up displays according to Company directives.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures including simple math.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in a variety of temperatures, including the cooler, freezer and external/outdoor temperatures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including days, nights, weekends and holidays is preferred.