Warehouse Associate - Entry LevelFerguson | Phoenix, AZ, 85023, US
Posted 15 days ago
Ferguson is North America's leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry's most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customer's complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Ferguson is currently seeking an entry level Warehouse Associate to join our team!
Pay Rate: 18.50-19.50 per hour based on experience.
- Safely operate a stand-up forklift (order selector/cherry picker) to pull and prepare outbound customer orders.
- Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages.
- Use technology like RF devices to sort, scan, and prepare orders.
- Accurately and timely receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material.
- Clean the workspace as you go and participate with the team in keeping our facility clean, safe, and accident free.
- 0-3 years warehouse experience in shipping, receiving, delivery, or inventory management is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Positive demeanor, dependability, and strong work ethic.
- Self-starter with ability to learn our systems quickly.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiency's and business practices.
- Ability to lift items that weigh up to 50lbs regularly.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
*Pre-employment drug and background screening required*
APPLY TODAY: https://ferguson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Ferguson_Experienced/job/Phoenix-AZ/Warehouse-Associate---Entry-Level_R-098565
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!