Civil Engineer - EIT or PEGPAC | Antioch, TN, 37011, US
Posted 17 days ago
Civil engineering firm in Nashvilee, TN specializing in private land development and land surveying seeking a Professional Civil Engineer to join growing firm. Typical projects include suburban commercial site plans and residential subdivisions located across Iowa and surrounding states. This firm focuses on doing high quality work and meeting our clients needs and schedules.
What do they offer:
- Full health, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- Disability - short term/long term/accidentally
- Performance based bonus
- Opportunity for shares into the company
- Hybrid schedule
- 80 hours vac/40 hours sick to start
- 12 paid holidays
- Weekly office events
- Monthly outings on Friday afternoons
- Salary $70-$150k
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT or PE License (preferred)
- 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering
- Software proficiencies - AutoCAD/Civil3D
- Experience in: preparation of civil and site design in an urban or rural environment, experience in developing and implementing a robust Project Specific Design Criteria for major civil/site projects, and experience with Municipalities approval process; including City Staff Review, Planning & Zoning Commissions, City Councils, IDOT, IDNR, and County Supervisory Boards etc..
Projects include: wellness centers, office buildings, medical buildings, k-12, and more!
This company has a great culture and always encourages a healthy work-life balance. They are actively interviewing and will move quickly!
My name is Brittney Houseman and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-705-3721 or via email at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.