App Dev Project ManagerBeacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC | Columbus, OH, 43224, US
Posted 13 days ago
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience with Application Development or Process focused projects
- Prior experience leading full WMS implementation projects (Blue Yonder [JDA/Red Prairie] or Manhattan preferred)
- Experience directly overseeing all phases of a project from start to completion (requirements gathering, design, analysis, development, testing and deployment)
- Experience managing project budgets of over 800K+
- Experience working in a hybrid Waterfall / Agile environment
- Experience leading meetings and managing scope creep
- Experience tracking projects in a variety of ways (MS Project, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in a structured environment but must be flexible to ensure on time project delivery
- Must have experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must have a go-getter mentality and be willing to jump into projects
- Knowledge of HyperCare requirements
- PMP certification or a degree in Project Management is highly desired
- Prior experience leading WMS related projects (Blue Yonder [JDA/Red Prairie] or Manhattan preferred)
- Supply Chain experience
Description of Role/Responsibilities: We are looking for Project Managers who want to join a growing, changing organization headquartered in Columbus, OH. This organization is running their projects using a Waterfall/Agile hybrid methodology but are trying to think in a more iterative, agile way. Ideal candidates will have solid Project Management fundamentals in the Application Development space, experience working with WMS, and previous oversight of several SDLC project process from start to completion. This position can sit 100% remotely, however up to 50% of their time will include traveling to different business partner company sites across the US. If you are looking for a new challenge within the Project Management realm, then this is the position for you!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future