Dining Room ManagerBenchmark Senior Living | North Andover, MA, 01845, US
Posted 19 days ago
We are looking for talented individuals to join an amazing team at Ashland Farm in North Andover, MA. We have an opportunity for a FT Dining Room Manager. Evening shifts, weekend rotations, holidays are required.
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company.
At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults.
Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
Benchmark Senior Living is seeking an experienced Dining Room Manager to oversee food and beverage service to our residents in accordance with established policies and procedures. In this role you will ensure the safety and satisfaction of our residents, while exercising the proper authority with dining services staff. This position will report to the Dining Services Director.
- Advises supervisor when supplies diminish for reorder
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and kitchen staff
- Ensure that all table clothes are ironed and clean, and that napkins are neatly folded, cutlery and glasses are clean
- Assures dining area is clean prepped for next meal service
- Addresses resident concerns or any problems with service immediately
- Inspects all refrigerators, walk in freezer, snack bar area is clean
- Ensures all kitchen floors are mopped and dishes are stored properly
- Lock appropriate doors at appropriate times
- Verifies that all floors are vacuumed in dining rooms and pubs
- Ensures proper staffing of wait staff, ensure wait staff is properly dressed
- Accounts for all residents at meals, reporting no-shows to management
- Ensure all room service meals are delivered to residents' apartments and picked up after meals
- Interviews, Hires, and Trains of New Dining Room Staff
- Responsible for scheduling Dining Room Staff
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dining room and server experience.
- CPR certification required or ability to obtain within six months of hire.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to interact effectively with residents and staff
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Must have knowledge of dietary procedures, was well as related Health Department regulations and guidelines pertaining to food service operations.
- Must be able to serve food and beverages for residents in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Lift up to 50lbs