Crane Resolution Operator- Freetown, MAFHI | Freetown, MA, US
Posted 14 days ago
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Crane Resolution Operator will maintain maximum throughput and uptime for the Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS). Operators will monitor all crane operations from the warehouse floor by monitoring crane operations via computer screen to resolve pallet locations in error status. Must have basic computer skills and be familiar with Windows.Will drive the 3-wheeled cart to the location of the crane issue. Will investigate and resolve issues found in the pickup and delivery by crane to stations.May remove plastic or cardboard from pallets that could be causing crane issues.Contact crane mechanics to resolve ongoing issues.Must work within the guidelines of safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment.
Training and certification will be provided on equipment needed for job duties
Temperatures in the warehouse can vary between 40-70 degrees.
Shift Start Times:
2nd shift: 3:00 PM
3rd Shift: 9:30 PM
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Have basic computer skills (familiarity with Windows)
- Must be willing to work weekends and be available for mandatory overtime (a flexible schedule is required)
- Full-Time, permanent positions with lots of associate development and internal promotion opportunities
- Various shift times available in a variety of warehouse temperatures/environments
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k & paid time off!
- Awesome referral bonus & more incentives
- FHI offers weekly pay and on-the-job training
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!