RN TELEEmonics, LLC | Tucson, AZ, 85745, US
Salary Range:$60,000 – $100,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 19 days ago
- Studying patients' medical history, test results, and treatment plans.
- Tracking routine heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry measurements.
- Monitoring, interpreting, and recording data from specialized medical technologies and equipment.
- Administering medication and performing treatment interventions in consultation with healthcare specialists.
- Maintaining and updating ward charts, patient files, and medical records.
- Instructing Telemetry Unit staff on patient care and treatment plans.
- Collaborating with healthcare specialists and reporting changes and deteriorating conditions.
- Explaining tests results and procedures to patients and their families, as well as answering questions.
- Advising patients on post-hospital care, including prescribed medicine, home care protocols, disease prevention, and lifestyle changes.
Guaranteed hours per week: 36 or 48
Weekend Requirement: every other weekend
Float Requirement: as needed in skillset
Required Certs-BLS, ACLS
Age Groups of Patients: Adult and Geriatric
Top 10 Diagnosis/Procedures: CHF; Afib w/RVR; Hypoxia/SOB; Fluid Overload; non-life threatening arrythmias; HTN; stable airway/tracheostomy (not requiring frequent suctioning or respiratory treatments greater than 4 hours); Paracentesis/Thoracentesis
Any special procedure done on the unit? Intermittent BiPAP or CPAP; Assessment activities or therapeutic interventions not more than every 4 hours (other than limited post procedure activities or change in status)
*Common Equipment: TR bands; IV pumps; wound vacs; Chest tubes; PCA; epidural
Titrate Vasoactive Drips- Nitroglycerin up to 90mcg (CP only); Amiodorone bolus/gtt
Float to MSO and ON as needed