Maintenance TechnicianManpower | Modesto, CA, 95351, US
Posted 14 days ago
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining, servicing, and troubleshooting equipment and adjusting mechanical/electrical repairs to the machines and equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot electric, pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and trouble shoots to locate causes of trouble.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Follows all company policies and work rules including but not limited to 6S, GMP, and BOS quality system.
- All work performed must be entered into PICS; and all Parts used must be checked out using PICS.
- Be able to identify parts in all machines.
Shift Schedule: Training would be M-F and then transition to either (7a-730p) or nights (7p-730a) -Must be flexible with your availability (12-hour shifts)