Registered NurseGPAC | Cincinnati, OH, 45202, US
Posted 14 days ago
We are looking for a Licensed RN with 3 Years within long term care and 1 year of leadership experience to join our growing team. This is an amazing opportunity for Registered Nurses who are looking for new challenges, a change in their career, or to become professionally invested into the senior living industry.
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team to develop, implement and evaluate resident care plans
- Assess, plan and evaluate nursing care needs of the residents
- Monitor, document and report changes in resident's condition
- Maintain resident medical records Administer medication and treatments
- Communicate with families, physicians, and other health care professionals
- Manage a team of nurses and promote the development of a cohesive team
- Licensed RN
- 3 Years Long Term Care experience
- 1 year of Leadership experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to recognize and respond to emergency situations
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws
- Ability to develop, implement, and evaluate resident care plans
- Paid time off
- Sick pay
If you are interested in this position please apply online or submit your email@example.com.If you have any questions or wish to discuss this in more detail, feel free to reach out.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.