Licensed Practical NurseVolunteers of America | Fremont, OH, 43420, US
Posted 8 days ago
Earn up to $4,000 signing bonus! Now hiring LPN FULLTIME and PRN available!
Come join our awesome team at Bethesda Care Center.Now offering NEW WAGES and a great working environment!
Bethesda Care Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
LPN Job Highlights:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Career scholarships;
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
About the job:
The Licensed Practical Nurse shall perform in accordance with state and local laws and within the guidelines of his/her professional organization.
Salary: $26-$27.50 ALSO offering pay in lieu of benefits for an 18% increase!
LPN Available Shifts:
- Full TimeI12 hour shiftI6p-6aIEvery other weekend
- PRN I2 x 12 hour shift per monthIoccasional weekends
Required Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Ability to understand residents charts, doctors orders, residents plan of care, medication orders.
- Must possess the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Seeking candidates that have long term care experience.
- Role models positive & open communication skills with all staff, customers, guests, residents and families.
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding monitoring of vital signs, weights, administration of medications and treatments.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
Upon being hired, you will be asked to provide proof of your COVID vaccination or you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reason. We care about the safety and health of all our residents and staff. To help keep everyone safe, we have implemented COVID-19 protocols.
About Bethesda Care Center:
Bethesda Care Center is a skilled nursing community located in Fremont, Ohio, a great city with a variety of entertaining things to do, and a prosperous center of business for several different goods and services. At our senior care center, we offer compassionate, personalized long-term care, memory support, short-term rehabilitation, and end-of-life care to our senior community, and work to create an environment that makes everyone feel at home. We support our employees in bringing their determination and positive energy to the workplace, constantly inspiring our community and providing joy to those who may need it the most.
In our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not just a job.
Take pride in helping others, and join us today.
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.