Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) Home HealthInterim Healthcare | Nashua, NH, 03062, US
Posted 15 days ago
Seeking work-life balance? Its built into this LNA opportunity! At Interim HealthCare, you decide when you work and when you dont. Whether youre managing a family, pursuing an education or just need more flexibility, this role makes it possible. So, you can do what you love in a way that fits your life.Interim HealthCareis currently seeking compassionateLicensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs)to assist clients one-on-one in their homes located within the Greater Nashua NH area.The ideal candidate will hold a valid nursing assistant license in New Hampshire and possess a minimum of six months experience working in the field.Offering a flexible schedule with 40 hours available each week!
Pioneers in the home care industry, Interim HealthCare is an employer of choice to LNAs seeking rewarding careers that make caregiving personal and work-life balance possible. If youre ready to take the reins of your career, you are made for this!
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedule to Meet Your Needs
- No Weekend or Holiday Requirement
- Employee Referral Program
- Valid Nursing Assistant (LNA) License in the State of New Hampshire
- Graduate of a training and/or competency program as required by State/Federal Regulations
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working in the field
- Current CPR Certification preferred but is not required (We offer monthly classes paid for by Interim Healthcare)
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working foran established company. Nationally, Interim Healthcare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity, makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2023 Interim HealthCare Inc.