General CleanerDiversified Maintenance Systems, LLC | Sioux Falls, SD, 57104, US
Posted 7 days ago
Come work for Diversified Maintenance, a leading company in the Facilities Services Industry since 1973. At Diversified Maintenance we believe that details matter, as do each of our employees and customers. Through our core values of loyalty, honesty, and integrity, we strive to create a culture of growth and opportunity for each individual we employ. Although we currently have operations in all 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands, Diversified Maintenance is projected to double in size in the next five years. Join a large growing company with a sense of pride in everything that we do.
The General Cleaner performs cleaning related tasks as outlined in the contract between the company and the customer. This person reports any problems, or suspicious activity to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Empty trash and recycling
- Dust, wipe and spot clean all surfaces
- Vacuum, mop, and wet mop designated areas
- Clean entire restroom by utilizing disinfectants and bathroom cleaners, restock restroom supplies as needed, remove trash, clean fixtures, mirrors, and dispensers, sweep and/or wet mop floors.
- Ensure all lights are on/off and appropriate doors are locked when leaving an area.
- Keep closets clean, neat and orderly.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We are hosting a hiring event at:2550 Pacific Avenue, Suite 700
Dallas, TX. 75226The hiring event will be from 9AM - 5PM.
02/15/2023 - 02/17/2023
Wednesday - Friday
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Reliable transportation to ensure consistent dependability required. Must be able to meet physical requirements of position. Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen in accordance to contractual obligation.
Diversified Maintenance Systems,is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.