RS Airworthiness Inspect Non_GACPDS Tech, Inc. | Port Wentworth, GA, 31407, US
Posted 20 days ago
- The Airworthiness Inspector physically inspects aircraft, aircraft components, and reviews paperwork to ensure that workmanship meets acceptable standards of quality, and that customer aircraft are returned to service in an airworthy condition with all required. documentation properly completed and filed.
- Responsible for all quality control inspections on aircraft/components in the Repair Station. .
- Completes inspections of aircraft, engine, and component repairs and alterations to ensure conformity to FAA approved/acceptable data.
- Coordinates mechanical, electrical and inspection requirements on the aircraft during maintenance or outfitting. .
- Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed on aircraft/components. .
- Coordinates throughout assigned jobs with RTS to ensure accurate aircraft records are produced in a timely manner. .
- Conducts audits of maintenance documentation for accuracy and completion on all aircraft prior to approval for return to service. .
- Ensures aircraft/components are airworthy prior to any flight activities.
- Mentors technicians on effective documentation. .
- Communicates with management as required. to identify work assignments and delivery schedules. .
- Continually monitors repair station compliance with FAR Part 145 and the FAA accepted site Repair Station and Quality Control Manual. .
- Completes FAA required. conformity inspections and complies certification data for presentation to the FAA for approval. .
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required. .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- 4 years aircraft experience on large/mid-size aircraft.
- Proficient in the utilization of Federal Aviation Regulations, FAA forms and documents.
- Proficient in blueprint reading and interpretation, shop mathematics and QC Procedures.
- Airframe and Powerplant required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Strong computer skills. .
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$