Insurance Investment AccountantVaco Resources | Atlanta, GA, 30334, US
Posted 14 days ago
Vaco San Antonio is partnering with a financial service organization for an Interim Investment Accountant.
Investment Accountant Primary Responsibilities:
- Investment Accountant will prepare financial statements and reports that analyze investments and performance.
- Investment Accountant will calculate and review performance metrics for investments, such as returns or returns on invested capital.
- Investement accountant will have recent yellowbook reporting experience
- Contribute to decision-making processes related to investment policies and portfolios.
- Investment Accountant will monitor markets and economic trends, formulating recommendations related to investments.
- Ensure investments are held in compliance with regulations.
- Compile and review financial data.
- Reconcile accounts and prepare/review investment activity.
- Validate capital call information and support capital calls where applicable.
- Ensure accurate asset valuations and pricing.
- Execute cash movements.
- Lead the preparation of tax returns and calculations.
- Research and resolve inquiries.
Investment Accountant Qualifications:
- Strong Investment accounting knowledge around Securities, Stocks and Bonds
- At least 5 years of experience accounting for Investments
- Statutory insurance investment experience, including the investment schedules completed
- Experience around complex investment transactions
- Insurance Industry
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Investment Accountant preferred experience
- Large organization experience
- Experience with portfolio Investment accounting
Vaco's accounting and finance team is made up of senior and executive-level industry veterans from public accounting firms and industry. We have done the audits, managed compliance with new regulations, and navigated mergers, integrations, and other demanding projects.
We have direct relationships with hiring managers, so you can expect that we proactively market your skill set to prospective clients that we mutually agree make sense- promoting your strengths to our client relationships.
Our projects typically last between 3 months and 6 months, but often go longer than expected. As the project has a clear end date, Vaco will work to secure a reference from the client and begin marketing for our next engagement.
At Vaco, your career goals guide our efforts. We see you; we hear you, and we are here to help. That is why we not only work to find you a great opportunity, but we also provide you with the support and resources you need to succeed. We offer comprehensive and affordable benefits so you can focus your energy on more important matters like achieving your personal and professional goals. Pay is commensurate with experience.