Industrial sewingManpower | Downers Grove, IL, 60515, US
Posted 19 days ago
Experienced Industrial sewing - Pay Rate $18.00/hr.
Our client in the western suburbs is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team.. This is a temp to hire position first shift 8a-430p. Don't wait apply today!
Whats in it for you?
- 1st shift 8am-430pm temp to hire.
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
What will you be doing?
- Sewing heavy weight / thick materials.
- Daily machine maintenance - fix broken thread, change bobbins / needles.
- Sewing on pockets and or pieces of Velcro
What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- HS Diploma
- Able to produce quality work
- Experience using industrial sewing machines, working with heavy weight / thick materials.
- Experience with equipment - double needle manual machines (Juki LU-156ON) & programmable automatic machines (Juki AMS-224-EN). They use a side pedal.
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search today! If not registered with Manpower register today www.manpower.com OR Text Barbara Beil at 847-689-2217 regarding this position or something else.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. You will receive bonus money.
You will receive weekly paychecks.
Also Check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath. While employed with Manpower we pay for your College tuition to further your education.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.