Hospice RN / Registered NurseHealthcare Support | Killeen, TX, 76549, US
Posted 11 days ago
Are you an experiencedRegistered Nurse / RN looking for a new opportunity for a Hospice RN with a Fortune 500 healthcare organization in Killeen, TX? Do you want the chance to advance your career, have an autonomous schedule, and help patients and their families? If you answered ???yes" to any of these questions ??? this is the position for you!
Advantages of this Hospice Registered Nurse / RN Opportunity:
- Competitive starting at $75k-80K+(more for a strong candidate)
- Medical, Dental, Vision that starts the month after 30th day of employment
- FSA & HSA Options + Employer HSA Contribution
- 401(k) with a 6% match
- 6 Paid Holidays + Eligible for 2 floating holidays based on the date of hire
- 3 Weeks PTO (increases with tenure*)
Hospice Registered Nurse / RN Daily Responsibilities:
- Seeking someone who has a passion for end-of-lifecare
- Working with the patient/family to assess for physical, psychological, social, and spiritual needs
- Collaborate with patient/family, physician, and IDG to establish the plan ofcare
- Documents according to protocol and maintains up-to-date patient records so that the care plan's problems, interventions, actions, and goals reflect baseline, current, and ongoing status, and changes as they occur
Requirements for Hospice Registered Nurse / RN :
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR certification
- Registered Nurse with a minimum one (1) year of experience with hospice or 2+ years of experience without hospice
Hours for this Hospice Registered Nurse / RN Position:
- Monday ??? Friday, 8 AM ??? 5 PM - You Create How Your Day Looks!
Interested in being considered for thisHospice Registered Nurse / RN role?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.